Waste management strategy: an operations approach
Articulating the focus of your waste management approach is a challenge in itself.
Join us for a workshop designed specifically for professionals looking at waste management in the Philippines. Your waste management strategy: an operations-based approach from The Purpose Business will help you:
- map your operational challenges on waste to define your focus
- identify the resources that you need
- build the skills to operationally build a business case for your waste strategy
Sustainability and waste management practitioners, with local and international expertise, will help you approach some of the most pressing waste management questions such as:
- What are the fundamental principles for navigating waste management?
- What frameworks can be used to assess waste impact throughout your operational lifecycle?
- How do we balance and prioritize multiple waste management initiatives?
- How can we apply our understanding of the waste management system?
If you are in operations, procurement, EHS, or sustainability, we invite you to join us for this workshop to be held on Tuesday 8 October, 9:00AM-12:00NN. Exact event location will be announced to registered attendees.
This is a high-participation event and spaces are limited, so register today via EventBrite.
We look forward to helping you get ready to act on waste.
For any questions about the event, please email Carissa.
This workshop is part of TPB’s series on waste management. Future workshops will cover topics such as waste management communications, resource management, and partnerships.
Date and time
8 October 2019
Businesses in Asia increasingly recognise the value of sustainability says TPB Founder & Director Pat Dwyer, yet the race to future-proof the planet has never […]
Sustainability Advisor Diana Chen investigates the drivers of purposeful transformational change for business leaders in Asia. Any discussion around corporate purpose traditionally starts with a […]
The world needs action on climate change more than, and faster than ever - so what is business going to do about it?, asks TPB's […]