The future of food
TPB’s Dr Merrin Pearse will facilitate the Future of Food co-organised by the British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (BritCham) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (AmCham HK) on 14 June.
Over sustainable drinks and canapés, discover the issues, trends and challenges in making our food systems sustainable, and listen to experts and innovators who are redefining the landscape of the food world and reaping the rewards as a result.
Join us for this cocktail evening to understand: what is at stake, what is the size of the prize and how is the business world reacting?
Your speakers include:
- Leah Birkby, Live Zero, on zero waste grocery shopping
- Jingyi Li Blank, Director, Mintz Group, on due diligence in the food supply chain and the role of money
- Dr Ulrich Boettger, Director, BASF Hong Kong, on the science of tomorrow’s food sustainability
- Sonalie Figueiras, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Green Queen, on eco-wellness
- Michelle Hong, Co-Founder, Rooftop Republic, on urban farming in Hong Kong
- Kary Lau, Program Manager, Food Angel by Bo Charity Foundation, on food rescue and food assistance
- Catherine Lesselin, Founder, New Luncher, on young people, food, and sustainable school lunches
- Prof Daisy Tam Dic-Sze, Assistant Professor, Hong Kong Baptist University, on the ethics of food
- David Yeung, CEO at Green Monday, on the global food revolution and plant-based movement
BritCham/AmCham members: HKD300
Booking is essential. For further information and to reserve your place please book on the BritCham website.
Date and time
14 June 2018
6:30pm – 8:30pm
TPB's Founder & Director, Pat Dwyer, looks at the ingredients that mix best together to scale sustainability in your business. The Purpose Business turns four in a […]
At The Purpose Business, we are sticklers for rigorously applying to every client engagement, our approach: We listen > We clarify > We understand > […]
Ny-Ann Nolasco, sustainability advisor, wants your CSR programme to have more impact - here's how. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes are a complementary and important part […]